- Synchronize group planning and communicate with large convention groups to understand their catering needs and provide appropriate upsell suggestions.
- Conduct pre-convention meetings, produce group resumes and coordinate accurate logistics with banquets and hotel operations staff.
- Coordinate the efforts of the catering and banquet staff in order to ensure proper event management.
- Make sure that food, beverages, and seating arrangements are properly managed.
- Prepare quotations of catering events and provide needed information to the director.
- Ensure that all quotations are in accordance with the standards provided by the catering director.
- Create invoices, custom menus and complete BEO's.
- Work with kitchen staff to plan menus in accordance with the customers' directions.
- Suggest alternative menu items in order to provide customers with variety.
- Follow up with customers in order to seal event catering agreements.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to complaints and suggestions efficiently.
- Manage and communicate operational logistivs including rooming list, reservation changes and billing.
- Reports to Director of Catering.
- Prior Hilton Hotels experience preferred.
- At least 3 years' experience in management required.
- Delphi FDC experience required.
- OnQ experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience required
* Free onsite parking for employees while at work
* Discounted lunch program
* Great Hilton team member hotel stays
Please email your resume to: [email protected]