Basic Purpose: Clean and maintain all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers and service trays, remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
- Clean all public areas in prescribed manner while following safety and security proceddures and regulations to include but not limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc.
- Remove soiled linen, terry and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Aid section housekeepers as needed (i.e. bed boards, rol;l-ways, etc)
* Free onsite parking during working hours
* Discounted lunch program
* Competitive pay
* Uniforms provided
* Great Hilton team member hotel travel