We are looking for friendly Servers who are passionate about delivering a high level of attention and service excellence to our guests. Our best servers have a sense of entrepreneurship to maximize their potential income at one of Dunedin’s most popular restaurants with indoor and outdoor dining!
- Greet guests with eye contact and a smile.
- Know our menu and how food is prepared to make appropriate recommendations.
- Inform guests of featured items and specials and entice them to try.
- Check timing of food orders and communicate any errors or delays to appropriate staff.
- Deliver food promptly and correctly by guest choice.
- Consistently monitor assigned guest tables for food quality and guest needs.
- Practice “Acknowledge, Apologize, Act” relating to any guest complaints.
- Offer desserts and after dinner beverages.
- Prepare check for accuracy before delivery and inform guests of payment procedures.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Clear and sanitize tables to ready for new guests.
- Perform any other task as assigned for the successful operation of the restaurant.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of one year of server experience in a high-volume casual or fine dining restaurant.
- Positive attitude with interpersonal skills to interact and enhance the guest experience.
- Must be able to stand and work in a fast-paced environment for periods of over eight (8) hours in length.
- Strong verbal and attentive listening skills.
- Flexible and dependable to work full-time, weekends and holidays, indoors and outdoors.
- Previous experience in Aloha POS system is a plus.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes employee only health insurance, (50% paid by employer),
dental insurance (employee paid), one week of vacation after one year of service, sick leave and meal discounts, to name a few.