Basic Purpose: Audit, balance and report on the various areas of the hotel (e.g. food & beverage, outlets, rooms/front desk, gift shop, etc.) to provide accurate, timely information and to ensure the hotel policies and procedures are followed and to prevent fraud.
- Audit, balance and report on all food and beverage outlets' (e.g. restaurans, lounges, banquets, room service) cash and credit operations to inlcude by not limited to checks, over/short figures/tall sheets, deposits, counts, house charges, promotional materials, postings, etc. and reset all registers to ensure accurate, timely information.
- Audit, balance, post and report on the front desk to include but not limited to; room charges, phone calls, zero balance folios, corrections, adjustments, taxes, disputed charges, over/short figures, deposits, etc. to ensure accuracy and verify proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Audit, balance and prepare, verify and report on Room information.
- Prepare and input statistics and income journal sheets for preparation of daily reports.
- Balance and close all bacnk ticket codes, daily.
- Run night audit final after insuring all revenues are in balance nightly.
- Perform the duties of a Front Desk Clerk including express checkouts.
- Assist the Night Audit Mgr/Night Audit Supervisor as requested
- Assist PBX in taking and placing wake-up calls, as needed
- Perfor the duties of a bellperson as requested
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High School or equivalent experience
Experience: Accounting background preferrd, but not required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to operate personal computer, cash register and calculator
- Ability to compile facts and figures.
- Telephone and guest relations etiquette and skills
Hours Required: 11:00pm - 7:00AM; Scheduled days and times may vary based on need
- Medical, Dental and vision insurance - waiting period (must be full time)
- Short term and Long term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee parking onsite during working hours
- Discount lunch program
- Great Hilton team member hotel program