Basic Purpose: Supervise the night audit operations and coordinate with other departments (i.e. security, and housekeeping) to provide and ensure quality service is provided to the guest.
- Supervise the night accounting employees; review and verify work
- Control the Night Audit Bank
- Perform functions of Night Auditors, as needed to provide coverage and ensure completion of work in a timely, accurate manner.
- Prepare the daily activity sheet, report all noteworthy events and point out all serious accounting violations.
- Assume Manager on Duty (MOD) responsibilities during 11:00PM to 7:00AM shift, in the absence of the Night Manager.
- Supervise Night Security in the absence of the Night Manager
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: High school education
Experience: One year Night Audit experience or related position with this company or other organization
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of general accounting/bookkeeping
- Knowledge of computer/calculator skills
- Supervisory skills and abilities
- Ability to make descisions based on set policies and procedures
- Oral and written communication skills
- Good telephone etiquette
Hours Required: Typically 11:00PM to 7:00AM, forty hours over a five day period; scheduled days and times may vary based on need.
Benefits (waiting period; must be full time):
- Medical, dental and vision
- Short term and Long term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee parking onsite during working hours
- Discount lunch program
- Great Hilton team member hotel stays