Private Label Skincare Florida is a fast growing skincare manufacturer, specializing in all natural and organic skin and hair care products. We strive to create innovative and highly effective products that our customers will love. As a family-owned business, we are a tightknit team that work together to achieve our company goals. We manufacture with the highest of ethical standards and look for like-minded teammates in expanding our team.
We are seeking a Quality Control Executive who can be over the division and make sure that the company is running viable and and correct products.
- Create and update sign off sheet according to the formula
- Verify Labels according to the FDA cosmetics/Supplements guidelines.
- Making sure anything being run on the production line is being run with the proper materials/bulk
- Handle Internal and external audits (NOP/FDA/Health Department, etc.
- Keep up to date all the Log Books (equipment log/ supplements log book/etc.
- Making sure all employees are hatted in all the correct procedures and SOPs.
- Working with Blending making sure that any batches get made the proper way
- Handle Batch and Fill Tickets
- Managing the personnel in the Quality Division and properly running them to have the best running division and effective personnel getting correct products out the door
- Ensures compliance with all relevant quality policies, procedures, processes, programs, and practices, to assure continuous
- Conformance to appropriate customer standards and regulations involved in the supplement manufacturing process.
- This person will need to have a background in GMP or ISO
- Formulates and maintains quality objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality activities
- Brings an attitude of collaboration and teamwork in support of high performing teams that can deliver results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in ISO 22000 and or GMP
- 3 years of Quality Control Background
- Willing to learn quickly
- Good management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good communication skills
- (Bilingual of Spanish preferred)