Basic Purpose: Responsible for the daily operation of the Spa. Enhance the image of the areas by providing a positive/professional environment for guests, members and staff.
Organizational Scope: Position is responsible for daily planning and operations of all health facilities and related areas. Recommends and implements, program/procedural changes. Monitors and controls the budget for the Spa.
- Overseas the budgets, sales, expenses, staffing, marketing, Public Relations, services and management as relates to all areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for cash flow, revenues and expenses as related to the Spa.
- Responsible for hiring, scheduling, termination and disciplinary actions as relates to staff.
- Responsible for staff training and development and evaluation to ensure the highest of professional and work ethics in the Spa.
- Developing and maintaing contact with outside vendors, community leaders and organizations in order to maintain and promote the Spa.
- Ensure that all sales are handled in a professional manner, oberserving all local, state and federal regulations.
Knoweldge and Skills:
Education: High School Diploma and more than two years related to Spa/Health.
Experience: Three to five years as a Spa Manager or Spa Director in a related positon with this company or other organizations.
Skills and Abilities:
- Requires the ability to investigate and analyze activities or information as relates to multiple health related areas and determine the appropriate action to take.
- Management Skills.
- Must possess above average communication skills to deal effectively with internal and external guests as well as staff.
* Great Hilton team member travel program
* Discounted lunch program
* Onsite parking during working hours